Friday, July 28, 2006

The Beginning of It All!








This is a Forman Family, Inc. (or Lipton... can't remember which!) teapot that was produced by Hall's China Co. I came across it one day in a Goodwill Store in Texas. I had never seen one, but since teapots have always been a bit of a fetish for me, I couldn't take my eyes off it. It took me an hour to decide whether I wanted to spend the $2.00 for it... can you imagine...grin As we were getting into the car to leave, I found I just could not leave without it, so had to run back in and buy it... And that was the beginning....

1 Comments:

Blogger OPKnitter said...

This is the Forman Cozy Hot Pot. It's usually marked "Made Exclusively for Forman Family" on the bottom. The Lipton version has the thumb rest on the handle.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home